Monday, October 22, 2012

Thanks in advance


Time for a grumpy old man rant. Starring me. I'm grumpy because, once again, it's 11:30 and I'm just getting to the blog. (hehehe)

First off, can the good folks at Ziploc and Glad take a look at some of the more nutritious bread options and then come up with reusable containers that will actually hold that size of bread. And while you're at it, talk to the folks who make kids' lunch bags. You all gotta work together on this. It just makes sense.


Ziploc, Glad, I realize Wonderbread and similar size stuff fits in your little plastic thingies. But a good loaf of rye, when sliced, does not. Think of the children. Thank you.

Hang on, second thought. Ziploc, Glad, sorry to have bothered you. Continue as you were.

To the good folks at Natural Bakery:

Your wonderful rye bread, the large one, that I am happy to feed my children, does not fit in the standard reusable plastic lunch box containers. So, as a promotion, I suggest you guys make them (or more likely, outsource them, preferably to another Canadian company) and offer them free for a month with the purchase of a loaf of your delicious bread. Or at least at a cost price. You would be making my life easier, and what greater goal could a good Canadian company have?

Sincerely, 
Neodad
Trophy Husband
Bread Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment