Monday, October 8, 2012

Slow day . . .


Woke up this morning, still dark as usual. Thought that, with Neomom on days off, Sonwun not having school and Sontoo and I available as usual, it would be a perfect day for the family fall walk. But then I checked the weather forecast . . . high of 7, rain, 5-10mm. Sigh. Maybe we'll do it anyway!

More likely, it's probably a good day for Sequence and MarioKart. Maybe, if we're feelin' crazy, Snakes and Ladders!

But no. Later this same day, we decided we'd hop in the manly minivan and take a drive, see the scenery, enjoy the landscape . . . lasted about 15 minutes. Then the whining became louder than the radio, so we came home for some Sequence and MarioKart.

Good day nonetheless. Would have preferred the crunch of dry leaves beneath my feet, but I can't control the weather, no matter how hard I try.

I got nothin' else today. It's been a lazy one and I'm going to bed early to make the day complete.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with the occasional lazy day!

    We love drives. Every once in a while we'll load up in the van and just go. We end up driving through weird little towns, or dead ends in fields. A lot of times it'll take us over an hour to get home once we decide we're done.

    Do it!

    ReplyDelete