Monday, October 1, 2012

Blogtober . . . Dammit.


Okay, it's October 1.

And unfortunately, a fellow blogger, very annoyingly, (YES, I KNOW IT'S NOT A WORD!! PISS OFF!), mentioned in her blog that this day signifies the beginning of "Blogtober."

And that means I must blog every day for the next 31 days. Damn. Didn't need this right now.

But I blog semi-regularly and, as such, must honour the sacred month of Blogtober. All hail blog.

So, what's going on today in the life of stay-at-home-dad, RCMP spouse and all around great guy, me?

Not a hell of a lot.

Day so far? Wake up, wake wife up. Check internet to see how Fantasy Football team made out yesterday. Do short but effective victory dance in living room. 

Check facebook, catch up on Words with Friends, play Battle Pirates.

Make children breakfast and see that they get chores done. Plan supper (pot roast, I like the beef blade roast personally). Help children locate things they need for the day. Drive Sonwun to school, take Sontoo with me shopping. Purchase said roast and other things we need after the weekend. 

Return home, put stuff away. Get first load of laundry started. 

Chop carrots, onion, garlic and add to slow cooker. Add a few splashes of V8 juice and Italian salad dressing. Add roast. Season to perfection. Put on lid. Supper will be ready in about 7.5 hours.

Sit down to write blog as it is, after all, the first of Blogtober.

And here we are and that's all I have for you this fine morning. I have a bunch of stuff to do, so I must run. But rest assured that while I'm doing all of the fun things on my list, I will be thinking about tomorrow's blog entry.

You just DON'T want to miss that. See you tomorrow.

4 comments: