Monday, October 15, 2012

I stand corrected . . .


Well, live and learn I guess.

Here's something I didn't know when I wrote my last post. In Portage La Prairie, the municipality is NOT responsible for the plumbing from the meter back. They are responsible from the road back. So I stand corrected. 

And I guess, so does the guy who told me Saturday that I was correct in my assumption. He also told me about the "policy" to deal with the situation. Which makes me question the policy. But that's another blog.

Anyhoo, happy Monday! Neomom and I purchased new shower curtains this morning, which completes the bathroom renovation. And yeah, it was a little more than a day. But it was worth it! See?


Particularly proud of the floor. First time doing linoleum!


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment