Saturday, January 21, 2012

A crappy one . . .


Oh crap. Just realize it's gettin' near the end of the day and I have not blogged. 

Okay, probably gonna be short. We had to run to the "big city" today to do a little shopping at Cosco, Sears and a few other places we don't have access to here in Portage. So we were out early and I didn't blog. Bad, bad blogger.

I'd love to tell you about our little shopping trip, but I'd bore you stupid. So I won't. 

And, to be honest, there ain't much else on my mind right now. So I'll update some previous stuff. First off, my little hydroponics experiment. Proud to say that through my hard work, the thyme has come. And by hard work, I mean filling the thing with water, dumping in a nutrient pack and plugging the thing in. And leaving it alone.



Let's see, what else. Nothing comes to mind. I said I'd blog for 90 days straight. Didn't say they'd be brilliant each and every day. So this, my friends, is one of the short and crappy ones. Enjoy! Oh, and this ends the third straight week of blogging in 2012. Yay me.

Happy Saturday, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment