Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl!


Okay, gonna be pretty short, but not as bad a last night.

Superbowl. I wanted the Giants to win, and they did. Yay for me. Reason is, I had several key players in my fantasy football league play a big part on the Giant offence. I had Manning as my backup QB (hey, I had Aaron Rodgers too!). I also had Hakeem Nicks and Ahmad Bradshaw. So I kinda had to go with the Giants.

Now then, let's talk about the important stuff. First off, commercials. My favourite, far and away, was the Kia Optima spot. If you didn't see it, here it is:



I like it because it promised all the sex and rock and roll of the others, but threw in a twist that I loved.

Second and third place were close. It was between the 2102 Chevy Apocalypse and the Audi Vampires. 





The Apocalypse takes it, for me, because the Audi was touting their headlights. All that for headlights? Really?

On a side note: Coke, you guys gotta let the Polar Bears go. Old and tired and really not all that amusing or even interesting,

And finally, speaking of old and tired, the halftime show. Gotta say it provided much more style than substance. But it was, I'll call it "watchable" because the style was really well done. The substance, Madonna and friends, just seemed tired on so many levels. Sorry Madonna, but you kinda looked your age. Pretty slow. But the tightrope guy was pretty cool.

Anyhow, that's all I've got for tonight. Hope y'all enjoyed the game. I did.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment