Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Day


Another day, another blank page, mocking me.

I'm into another block phase. Not inspired to write. I hate it when this happens.

So, about my day. Spent the morning prepping the ceiling in Sonwun's room for painting. Then I painted it. Exciting stuff huh? Then I cleaned up. Then I checked on the date of Neomom's next doctor's appointment. 

Can you feel the excitement building? I know you're on the edge of your seat. What next, Neodad? Tell us more.

Well, then I tried to find a dry cleaner in Portage La Prairie. Apparently there isn't one. There you go, you learned something from today's blog. 

I cleaned up the kitchen and then, wait for it, I made lunch for Sontoo. I know you're dying to ask, so I'll save you the trouble. It was a pastrami, salami, pepperoni, ham sandwich. He loved it. I just had pastrami. On rye.

After lunch, Sontoo went down for his nap. I tried to follow suit and failed. So, eventually Sontoo woke up, I loaded him into the van and we went to school to pick up Sonwun. Then we came home. Then I put a second coat of paint on Sonwun's ceiling. 

Now I'm wondering what to make for supper.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment