Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Consider this an experiment. I've been blogging for about 8 months now at another site. But I'm not happy with it, for a number of reasons. So here I am.

The look of this thing will likely change in the next few weeks as I tweak. Don't fully understand all of my options here just yet. Stay tuned.

So, for those of you new to this blog, allow me to introduce myself. I am Mike, proud father of two, proud husband of one RCMP member. In my former life, I was a photographer, writer and editor. Some of these skills may have become a tad rusty in the past eight years, but part of the reason for the blog is to stay in shape.

As part of the RCMP lifestyle, we have just been moved from Gimli, Manitoba to Thompson, Manitoba. I am adjusting. It's only been a month. I will be posting some of my earlier blogs here once I get established.

In general, I write about life as an SAHD, life as an RCMP spouse and life in general. Yup, that about covers everything I could possibly post, yes?

In any case, this entry is more a test than anything else. Wanna see how everything looks before I start tweaking.

Stay tuned . . . It will get more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment