Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Another Day (More creative titles coming soon!)



Okay, let's try this again.

6 a.m.

Neomom is working night shift and will be home in an hour. Sonwun sleeps. Sontoo has been up for half an hour and is watching Curious George. I've been up for an hour and am drinking coffee.

Now you're up to date.

Last night was baseball and soccer for the boys. Sonwun's in baseball and Sontoo in soccer. They both love their respective sports and, I think, are well suited for their choices. Unfortunately, they both play on Tuesdays and Thursdays, at the same time. 

Fortunately, they play at fields pretty close to each other. So, on nights like last, when Neomom's working, I can load my bike in the back of the truck, drop Sonwun off at baseball, drive to the soccer field and park. I watch Sontoo play soccer for about half an hour, then bike over to the ball diamond to watch Sonwun play for about half an hour. Then I bike back to the soccer field, pick up Sontoo and we both drive over to catch the end of Sonwun's game and all drive home together. 

Sometimes we stop for Slushies.

And tonight, it's swimming lessons. Sontoo at 6 and Sonwun at 6:30. Each time I sign them up, I hope against hope that I can get them both in the same time slots. It's possible, but the planets have yet to align in my favour.

So, to summarize, baseball and soccer on Tuesdays and Thursdays, swimming on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Today's festivities will include washing swim shorts, baseball and soccer stuff so it's all fresh and fluffy for the next two days. 

I also have to pick up, and begin installation of, three new interior doors as part of the ongoing renovation festival. It is nearing the end. As usual, by the time we are transferred to our next fun-filled location, the renovations will be complete for the next owners of this home to enjoy. Such is the life.

Anyhoo, that's all I have for this morning. Have a great Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment